Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Sunday, January 4, 2009
- I graduated with my MBA from John Brown University.
- Nathan and I both started new jobs - Nathan at ThinkPen Design in January and me at Rockfish Interactive in May.
- We celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary in May.
- We spent the spring landscaping our side yard, experimenting with different plans (killing many of them) and learning all about the joys of home ownership.
- Nathan upgraded his Vespa to a 2006 Triumph Bonneville (his new love.)
- We attended 5 weddings - the Pruitts, Wheelers, Geppelts, Hackers, and Dukes.
- We traveled a ton, including trips to Boston, Kansas City, Orlando, Tampa, Denver, Dallas, Branson, Savannah, and most recently, an amazing Christmas cruise with my family to Jamaica and Grand Cayman.
It's been a good year and we're looking forward to everything that God has for us in 2009. Cheers!