Monday, July 5, 2010

Week 14

Entering week 14 this week - which means a close to the 1st trimester, and hopefully all of its pesky symptoms.

Since I've been pregnant, I have traveled more than I ever have surprisingly. Nugget is already becoming a world traveler. We made our way to Phoenix for a couple days and even hopped the border to Montreal, Quebec for about 4 days. In another week or so, we're going to go check out New Orleans. :)

Nathan and I have definitely entered into the "really?" phase. While I can see myself getting bigger - everywhere - and we have seen our baby do all sorts of dance moves on a monitor, I still feel like it isn't real. Like there isn't really a baby growing inside me and that our life isn't really about to drastically change. We don't even know where to begin to prepare! I cannot wait to feel him/her move to give me reassurance that there is a life in there or to find out if it's a boy or girl so I can feel like I can really start planning. Just a few more weeks!

-A

No comments: