Sunday, August 15, 2010

Mango Mania

We are officially to the Mango phase. That's right, Nugget is the size of a mango now. I feel like he/she should be so much bigger considering the size of my stomach...and well, really, the rest of me. We find out on Tuesday (yes, 2 days away!) whether Nugget is a boy or a girl. I cannot wait! We shopped the web for baby bedding and decorations this weekend. While either gender would be wonderful, I have to admit that girls' stuff is way more fun and cute. Look at this amazing bedding we found on Target.com:


Lizzie by Cotton Tale

Everyone asks if I have a hunch or intuition about whether it's a boy or a girl. The truth is, I really don't. I'm not sure that I have allowed myself to really get attached to either one since we don't know what God has in store. I have been afraid to think, "Oh, yes, it's definitely a girl" for fear that I might be disappointed if it is really a boy (or vice versa). I really think either would be wonderful. And at the end of the day, what I want really doesn't matter, does it?

In 48 hours, we will know!

No comments: