Saturday, October 30, 2010

Count Down Begins

We've officially entered the phase of the pregnancy where we are counting down the weeks instead of up. In just 10 weeks, we will be bringing home baby Pyles. With each passing day, the excitement is building. Everything is still going smoothly. My back, legs, and feet ache all of the time, but that's to be expected! I had a wonderful pregnancy massage at Wellquest today - it was wonderful!

It has been so neat to watch Nash get more active. His movements are much more controlled and strong, making my belly move in ways that seem very unnatural. :) Nathan has finally been able to feel - and see - him moving.

Last weekend, we had our first shower here in NWA. We felt so blessed to have great friends, co-workers, and family who showered Nash will all sorts of goodies! My sister flew in from Florida to throw the shindig. Below are some of the pictures from the day.


Awesome petit fours from Chuck's Cake Shoppe!


Me with Mom & Meghan, my sister.


The great spread Meghan pulled together.


The amazing quilt my mother-in-law made.

No comments: