My last post was 7 weeks ago - Nash has changed a lot! Here's what's new:
- Nash has just started sleeping 10 - 11 hours at night, waking only once to eat quickly and go right back down. It's wonderful to be getting 8 hours of sleep again - not looking forward to teething when that might get disrupted again!
- Nash weighs 14 pounds, 12 ounces as of last Monday. He's a big boy now!
- He laughs and smiles and interacts with you now. It melts my heart every time I tickle him and he gets his big toothless grin on his face. Priceless!
- Nash still isn't interested in toys but he's watching them. I can just see those little wheels turning & thinking, "How can I get these arms to reach those toys?"
- Nash has been adjusting great to school. His teachers love him and he seems to like them as well. They have webcams so I get to peek in on him throughout the day, which helps me make it through the day! The first day was the hardest, but we're all adjusting and getting our new routine down.
That's the latest and greatest in the Pyles Household. Good times and lots of love!