Friday, August 24, 2012

Just a Quick Hello

Holy moly - the last post I made was Little Man's One Year birthday party?! That's crazy, friends! Life seems to be on fast forward with him. He's learning new things every day as he is quickly approaching two. It's so fun to see him experience things for the first time. Just this week he's learned how to fist bump. Definitely a milestone and important life lesson.

Look at his cuteness...





















In other news, my work computer got a virus when I stupidly downloaded a browser from a fishy source randomly caught a virus this week. I am constantly amazed at how terrible people can be. I mean, really, what's the point of creating computer viruses? It made for a frustrating week of trying to get old files off, having my wonderful IT guys at work build me a new computer so they could overnight it to me, working off our home Mac (don't get me started on Office for Mac...), and feeling like a complete fool for downloading catching such a virus. In order to make myself feel better, tonight's dinner will be from Pioneer Woman - her food (*cough*butter*cough*) makes a rough week better. Here's what we're trying - fingers crossed it will be amazing!!














Spicy Lemon Garlic Shrimp. Yes, please.


No comments: