So, today I am choosing to see the blessings - the small moments that make up the larger moments that are our life - and thanking the Lord for another day with my loved ones. The things I usually take for granted are sweeter today.
My daily blessings:
- Family worship time reading a simple toddler Bible story together followed by snuggles in bed and more books to read.
- A cupcake date with my son.
- Assembling a new rocking chair for our baby girl's nursery as a family, working together to make sure she is well cared for when she arrives in just a few short months.
- Quiet moments in the house with two loving pups curled up at my feet.
- Chaos moments in the house as we scramble to get everyone dressed, fed, lunches packed, teeth brushed, and out of the door on time.
- The constant assurance of a Savior who is sovereign in the midst of all of life's moments - big, small, minute, and catastrophic - He is in control & He is good.
I hope you too will pause today and see your blessings through routine.