Thursday, October 16, 2008

Memory Lane

Tomorrow Nathan and I are headed back to O-State for Homecoming. This will be our first trip back to campus in about 2 years. I never thought I would be so nostalgic about my alma mater, but I am so excited to be going back. The Cowboys are undefeated and ranked #8 right now - it's been many years since we've had such a great season. (Of course, we still have Texas and OU waiting in the wings...)

So, in honor of my upcoming trip down memory lane I have posted a few of my favorite college memories:



This was our dorm window Homecoming 2005, I think. I was President of the dorm and we had a window decorating contest. Nathan did the OSU - I did the Poka Dots...


One of the houses Homecoming display from Homecoming 2005 - a photo does not do it justice.


My small group gals in front at Walkaround during Homecoming - aw, I miss these girls! (And of course, I ruined the picture by being ridiculous!)


I heart JT!


And finally, our beautiful library on campus...and my long hair. *sigh* Those were the days!




No comments: