Saturday, December 4, 2010

5 Weeks to Go!

We officially only have 5 weeks left until our precious son arrives. We are getting so anxious to meet him. He is moving so much these days - I can just feel him wanting to say "Get me out of here!"

What I'm most looking forward to after Nash's arrival:

1. Seeing his face.
2. Finally "getting it" and being a part of the parents' club.
3. Drinking wine - just bought a bottle of Cakebread Chardonnay for postpartum celebration.



The nesting bug is definitely full force these days as well. Today's tasks were window cleaning and sliver polishing. Just trying to get all those pesky tasks completed before our attention is turned elsewhere. :) Christmas prep is also keeping us plenty busy. We'll be hosting our family here since Nash's debut could be around that time. I'm looking forward to making my first Christmas meal and having it in our new house. The big unknown is how Nash will attend. We shall see!

1 comment:

Caryn said...

Hooray! I'm so excited for you. Can't believe it is so close! Can't wait to see the little guy!